Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Diary of a Newlywed

Rings exchanged, cake cut, bouquet tossed, garter thrown, bubbles blown... seven days in sunny Jamaica... and now tossed back into reality. Except reality is incredibly unreal.

As I sit here on my (ahem... our) sofa, folding laundry (including my husband's underwear?!) next to a massive pile of wedding presents, I can't help but reflect upon the fact that life is now, as I've known it, changed forever. And yes, this change is great. God intended us for marriage. But there is a lot of changing, a lot of compromising, that is necessary for our marital bliss to be, well, blissful.

So here I am, in the blogging world, ready to share my experiences in this new stage of life. Because, let's face it, this is going to be hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment